Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Boy

Since Marcus was at a party on Halloween, there were no pictures of him to include in the Halloween post. I thought that I would share a few pictures of his last outdoor tennis class for the season. I took these pics of him on Saturday.
He really enjoys this class. He has a great instructor, named Jason. Marcus and some other boys from South Jordan played in a couple of tournaments up in Salt Lake City at Liberty Park this past summer. He will have to go back up there for play under the bubble this winter. Saturday was beautiful, but I think we have seen our last 70 degree or tennis friendly day for...many months. :-(


Okay, this last picture has nothing to do with tennis and Marcus and Mallory will probably not like that I posted it, but it cracks me up! They were trying to see who had the longest neck...maybe I am just easily amused. ;-)


No comments: